Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sophie Duke- The Mysterious Blogger?

Is Sophie the sponge? The answer is NO. Sophie Duke just happens to be a middle school scholar. . . specifically Eleanor (preferably Ellie). But why Sophie? Is it only a cheesy pseudonym? I'll tell you the story behind this false title......
Over the summer, I saw the flick "Julie and Julia", a film, originally a novel, where a young woman is inspired by Julia Child and her cookbooks. This movie inspired me somehow to broaden my cooking horizons, specifically with everyday meals. I began a blog called "Cooking My Way Through Childhood" (http://www.littlechef.blogspot.com/), a story about my cooking fantasies/recent meals. I had created a false name just for the sake of safety. :-). (Safety is good. Remember that.) And, no, Sophie Duke is not two random names that sound good together. [Editors editorial comment: For safety's sake, the origin of Sophie Duke shall remain a mystery.] Just clearing up this fascinating mystery! [NOT!] But if you would like.....I would be HAPPY to be the sponge. Pretend of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment