Sunday, December 6, 2009
Sponge Responsible for Recent Snowfall!
1. Flush ice cubes down the toilet.
2. Freeze a metal spoon and sleep with it (either under the mattress or under your pillow). Apparently, this also works with a white crayon.
3. Wear pajamas (or undergarments) inside out (possibly backwards). For added snow making effect , sleep at opposite ends of your bed, with your head where your feet are supposed to be.
4. Run around the dining room table five times (clockwise) but backwards. (Make sure you survive this.)
5. Sing “Let It Snow” with enthusiasm until someone tells you to stop, or play “White Christmas” ten times in a row (or until someone tells you to stop).
6. Throw exactly five ice cubes into a tree.
7. Put pennies on your room’s window sill (heads up).
8. Yell “Snow Day” into the freezer (just once).
9. Do the “snow dance” and "snow chant" (very similar to “rain dance” and "rain chant").
Posted by Mr. E at 9:01 AM